General discussion

Hot Issues for 2017

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jacquelyn Benson
- Kensington
Hot Issues for 2017

The 2017 session is up and running, and elected officials are already making decisions about bills that could have a major impact on the lives of Granite Staters, from right-to-work to legalizing marijuana. 

What issue is most important to you this year? What action do you hope our legislators will take? Comment and share your thoughts! 

Lisa Powers
- Manchester
Cannabis therapy and the right to grow your own.

Hello all,
My son has uncontrolled epilepsy. There is a lot of evidence that has shown time and time again that cannabis does work to control the seizures. I want him to have this option. However, when assessing the costs of the cannabis based medications, he will not be able to afford it and I cannot help him. What he can afford is to grow himself. Startup costs for a small 3 plant grow have been calculated and are under 300.00. This is equal to a one month supply of meds for him at our local dispensaries. With a grow, he can get 6 months of meds or more.

Please pass the grow your own bill.

Thanks

Site-wide Search

Active Topics

By WILLIAM FORTUNE     0 Replies
By drowe     0 Replies
By dsaad     0 Replies
By Jeff Curtis     1 Replies
By VRW     0 Replies

Join CCNH-LFDA

Join our constantly growing community. Membership is free and supports our efforts to help NH citizens become informed and engaged. 

JOIN TODAY ▸

©2015 Live Free or Die Alliance | The Live Free or Die Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.